The full specs of the device are the following:
- SoC - Telechips TCC8923 (Cortex A5) @ 1GHz with Mali-400 GPU
- System Memory – 512MB RAM
- Storage – 4GB NAND flash
- Video output – HDMI (Up to 1080p60)
- Video formats – AVI, RMVB, MKV & FLV (1080P)
- Audio formats – MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, AAC, FLAC, OGG
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- USB – 1 x USB 2.0 port + 1 x micro USB port
- Dimensions – 90 x 40 x 29mm
- Weight – 80g
The device comes with the same Mali 400 GPU that was in the original version (and also in Galaxy S2), and thanks to the powerful GPU, it might be a good machine for multimedia. But there are also some differences such as the lack of a microSD card slot, so you won’t be able to add external storage beyond the 4GB of storage you get with the device.
For $53 the device is more than enough to browse the web, watch videos, and even play Android games. You can even try installing another Linux operating system, such as Ubuntu or Linux Mint on it, if you want a more desktop-like experience. You can find the device online at PandaWill Store.
Make Sure U Liked Our Facebook And Follow Our Twitter Profile If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It And Like It Thz